No updates regarding prize money

HARSHIT UPADHYAY

Jul 19, 2023, 3:01:29 PM7/19/23
to ipl-contest-23
Dear Hackathon Team,
It's been a long time since the competition ended. I have still not received my prize money, and there has been almost zero communication from your end. My team ranking was 31st in the overall leader board , and I was also in the top daily leader board. I came to know that some of the people received their T-shirts and prize money as well. But I haven't received any of that.Please offer us any kind of response, even if it's only a date or something. It's better than hanging around waiting for it.