IPL Cricket and Coding contest - Certificate

T Deepak

Apr 16, 2024, 12:58:34 AMApr 16
to ipl-con...@study.iitm.ac.in, Jayakrishnan Warriem
Respected sir/team,
This is to enquire regarding the IPL Cricket and coding contest conducted in May 2023.
We spoke regarding this in the Month of January and we also mailed with our details in the previous mail to Dr. Jayakrishnan Warriem. We haven't received our certificates yet sir. We respect your time and efforts on this.We request you to kindly process our request. Our college has been requesting for the certificate and this would also be very helpful in our placements.
Regards
Deepak T and Team .