Urgent: Prize Delivery Delay - Immediate Action Required

Abhishek Raj ce19d700

Sep 15, 2023, 3:29:59 AM9/15/23
to ipl-con...@study.iitm.ac.in, sup...@onlinedegree.iitm.ac.in, sup...@study.iitm.ac.in
Dear organizers (IIT Madras BS Degree's Cricket Hackathon 2023),

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my deep concern and disappointment regarding the delay in the delivery of the prizes for the online competition that I participated in, which concluded on 27 May 2023. It has been an extended period since the competition ended, and I have yet to receive any communication on the T-shirts promised to the daily leaderboard winners.

As a dedicated participant who invested time, effort, and enthusiasm into this competition, I expected a timely and professional response regarding prize distribution. It is disheartening to see the lack of transparency and communication surrounding this matter, especially given the reputation and credibility associated with your organization.

I kindly request immediate attention to this matter and expect a comprehensive resolution plan to be communicated within the next 48 hours. I believe it is essential to uphold the integrity of the competition and maintain trust within the participant community.

To facilitate a swift resolution, I am providing the following information:

Team Leader Name: Abhishek Raj
Team ID & Category: TEAM0104258 (Coding category)
Topped the leaderboard on May 13, 2023, at 3:30:00 PM, and April 25, 2023, at 7:30:00 PM.

I understand that unexpected circumstances may arise, but the lack of communication is unacceptable. If there are any specific reasons for the delay, please provide a detailed explanation. Additionally, I request a confirmed timeline for the delivery of the prizes.

I expect your immediate attention to this matter and request a response at your earliest convenience. I trust that you will take the necessary steps to rectify the situation and restore the trust of your participants.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek Raj