Regarding prizes and certificate

Chayan das

Jul 13, 2023, 4:43:15 AM7/13/23
to ipl-contest-23
I have only received the T-shrit form and filled it out approximately 40 days ago. But I can't get anything right now, and I'm not getting my certificate either. I would appreciate any updates regarding the prize and certificate.

 TEAM ID :TEAM1001489

SUBHA MAJI

Jul 13, 2023, 5:44:07 AM7/13/23
to Chayan das, ipl-contest-23
Even though I filled out the form 50 days ago but did not receive any tshirt.   TEAM1001379