Fwd: [HSSuisse] [EXTERNAL] Event Atmospheric Danger in the Age of Sensibility

Loïc Riom

May 14, 2024, 3:15:05 AMMay 14
to swis...@sts-ch.org
FYI

Début du message réexpédié :

De: Sara Müller <sara.m...@access.uzh.ch>
Objet: [HSSuisse] [EXTERNAL] Event Atmospheric Danger in the Age of Sensibility
Date: 11 mai 2024 à 20:00:54 UTC+2
Répondre à: Sara Müller <sara.m...@access.uzh.ch>

Dear colleagues

I would like to draw your attention to this event next monday with the participation of Debjani Bhattacharyya at ETH Zurich, which might interest some of you.

Best wishes,
Sara

***

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to the fifth event in the framework of the Sessions on Territory: Climate Anxiety and Mobilizing in Crisis. In this session, we will welcome:

Deborah Coen
ATMOSPHERIC DANGER IN THE AGE OF SENSIBILITY

Monday, May 13
18:00–20:00
at ONA DID Lab, E25
followed by a discussion with
Debjani Bhattacharyya

Ce message est envoyé depuis une adresse extérieure à l’UNIGE, soyez vigilant-es (expéditeur, pièces jointes).
This message is sent from an address outside UNIGE, be careful (sender, content).

-
HSSuisse - History of Science in Switzerland
https://hssuisse.ch
-
Send your history of science event notes to: hssu...@listes.unige.ch
-