Sad news on our good friend Dominique Leguillon

Zohar Yosibash

Dec 29, 2023, 3:40:31 AM12/29/23
to tc...@structuralintegrity.eu

Dear TC16 members,

I am sorry I have to bring these bad news to you. It is with great sadness I have to inform that Prof. Dominique Leguillon, a former co-chairman of TC16, a great friend, a modest and wonderful person and a brilliant scientist, passed away on Dec 27, 2023. He will be missed by all of us and his memory will be kept in our association - may his soul rest in peace.

I am glad 2023 with all its bad news and events will be over soon and I wish us all a Happy New 2024, all the best, Zohar.