Table pattern not working on version 3.22.0

Jane Li

May 5, 2021, 6:32:33 PM5/5/21
to sdc-user
Hi

Using % on version 3.16 results in table_name in (t1, t2), but with 3.22 we get table_name like (%), which slows down log mining considerably since we have lots of tables.

Documentation says we can put in a list of table names. But there doesn't seem to be a way to make that happen.

When we add tables one by one through the UI, we end up with sql like this:table_name like t1 or table_name like t2 etc

Could someone please help us out? this is a blocker for us at the moment.

Thanks
Jane

Jane Li

May 18, 2021, 1:18:49 AM5/18/21