Session window very short

Jane Li

Apr 30, 2021, 6:22:17 AM4/30/21
to sdc-user
Hi

We are experiencing an issue where session window is only 10 seconds while the setting for session window is 2 hours. This happened after we downgraded from 3.22 to 3.16 to trouble shoot read lag. Any idea what is making the session window so short ?

Thanks
Jane

Jane Li

May 23, 2021, 6:27:36 PM5/23/21
to sdc-user, Jane Li
We thought it was due to our upgrade and downgrade. So we created a complete new instance with version 3.16 and still the session window is just a few seconds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dima Spivak

May 23, 2021, 7:31:45 PM5/23/21
to sdc-user
Hi Jane,

Which session window are you referring to?

-Dima

Jane Li

May 28, 2021, 5:10:18 AM5/28/21
to sdc-user, di...@streamsets.com, sdc-user
Hi Dima

It is the  LogMiner Session Window. We figured out it has something to do with the continuous mining setting. Does version 3.16 has the default as true? and Our database version is 12c.

Thanks
Jane