connect Oracle AQ through JMS connector

sudheer kumar reddy

Mar 24, 2022, 2:48:19 AM3/24/22
to sdc-user
Hi,

Error: The configuration of the AQjmsInitialContext is not complete. The configuration must contain datasource or (db_url,java.naming.security.principal,java.naming.security.credentials) or both.

would you guys help me on this if anyone know. i am unable to make the connection oracle AQ using JMS connector. Looking for solution.

How can i make connection?

Thanks,
Sudheer

Drew Kreiger

Mar 28, 2022, 2:44:05 PM3/28/22
to sdc-user, sudhe...@gmail.com
Hi Sudheer,

We have created a new Community Forum where StreamSetters and internal technical help are waiting to answer this question. Please ask your question in the "Got a Question?" category.

See you there!
Drew Kreiger
Senior Community Manager @ StreamSets