Unable to use stream selector to publish true condition records and only passing through default records

Ravi Teja Voruganti

Apr 12, 2022, 10:49:54 AM4/12/22
to sdc-user
Hi Team ,

I am trying to push /route the kafka records of each env to different routes. I am ending up in seeing all the data in default route .

Below is teh condition I put

${record:value("/env_name")=='Test'}

please check the condition and let me know if there is any issue.(though it ha spassed the validation successfully in streamsets
Any quick help is much appreciated

Thanks and regards,
Ravi Teja V

Dima Spivak

Apr 12, 2022, 10:25:41 PM4/12/22
to Ravi Teja Voruganti, sdc-user
Syntax looks fine. Perhaps include a screenshot of a Preview you get so we can see if something obvious is wrong with the expression as written.

-Dima