JDBC_16 - Table '' does not exist or PDB is incorrect. Make sure the correct PDB was specified

unniku...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2018, 6:09:31 AM2/6/18
to sdc-user
Hi,
     I have a problem while inserting data to mysql from kafka, in the jdbc connection i specified table name and field name of tables correctly. While browsing with this error i got a solution that table name should be given as capital letter like : "PATIENT". But i still getting the error, please help me to resolve this issue.

The error i got from jdbc destination is :-

"com.streamsets.pipeline.api.base.OnRecordErrorException: JDBC_16 - Table '' does not exist or PDB is incorrect. Make sure the correct PDB was specified"

Regards,
Unnikrishnan

unniku...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2018, 6:30:54 AM2/6/18
to sdc-user
Error is cleared by me, but problem is data not getting to be inserted on the table in mysql. Could anyone help to solve the issue.

Pat Patterson

Feb 6, 2018, 11:39:24 AM2/6/18
to unniku...@gmail.com, sdc-user
Most likely issue is that the table name in the JDBC Producer is set to something like ${record:attribute('tablename')}, but this attribute isn't in your data. If all of the data in the pipeline is going to the same table, you can just use a literal table name - e.g. PATIENT

If this doesn't fix it, please export your pipeline to JSON, remove any usernames/passwords, post it, and we can take a look.

Cheers,

Pat

--

Pat Patterson | Community Champion | http://about.me/patpatterson

unniku...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 12:33:46 AM2/7/18
to sdc-user, unniku...@gmail.com

Thank you Pat for your valuable information the issue is solved, i created the table based on the datatype from my json. But while inserting it generates an error like:-

"Pipeline Status: RUNNING_ERROR: com.streamsets.pipeline.api.base.OnRecordErrorException: JDBC_23 - The field 'meanQRS' of type 'DOUBLE' doesn't match the destination column's type."

My datatype for the field is showing double while previewing the data also i created the type as double in the table in such scenario how i get the error like this.

Please find the attached preview details too.
Screenshot from 2018-02-07 10:59:30.png

unniku...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 12:35:10 AM2/7/18
to sdc-user, unniku...@gmail.com

unniku...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 12:39:18 AM2/7/18
to sdc-user, unniku...@gmail.com
Hi Pat,
          The issue regarding the table name is solved by your valuable reply, but got another error as:-

"Pipeline Status: RUNNING_ERROR: com.streamsets.pipeline.api.base.OnRecordErrorException: JDBC_23 - The field 'meanQRS' of type 'DOUBLE' doesn't match the destination column's type."

In my table i set the datatype for the field is double and while previewing the streamsets it also shows the field "meanQRS" as double, So how this error happends while inserting into the table..
Please help me..
Regards,
Unnikrishnan

unniku...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 12:42:02 AM2/7/18
to sdc-user, unniku...@gmail.com
Please find the attached preview screenshot of streamsets.
Screenshot from 2018-02-07 10:59:30.png
Screenshot from 2018-02-07 10:55:17.png
Message has been deleted

ravi singh

Apr 24, 2020, 9:10:24 AM4/24/20
to sdc-user, unniku...@gmail.com
Hi pat,

I have to get same error JDBC_16 - Table '' does not exist or PDB is incorrect. Make sure the correct PDB was specified while using ORACLE 12c

pipelibne error.png

i tryied oracle multiple version

ojdbc7-12.1.0.2.jar
ojdbc7-12.1.0.jar