Updates to Stationers website

Christina Jenevra de Carvalhal

Jan 30, 2021, 10:14:04 AM1/30/21
to Stationers-Discuss
Greetings all!

There have been updates made to the website (stationers.eastkingdom.org) after an inspiring social last week. We will continue to socialize virtually once a month. We tried a Sunday night last time, next time we will try a Monday to see if we can get more folks to join. Watch for an invite for Feb. 22.

Also, embedding Google Groups into a website will be turned off soon per Google; in the future please visit the main groups page at https://groups.google.com/a/stationers.eastkingdom.org/g/stationers-discuss

I hope you all remain well!

Yours in service,
Jenevra