Clone Wars Basic Literary Term Analysis Worksheets

Matthew Applebee

Apr 8, 2015, 1:20:58 AM4/8/15
to rogues-r...@starwarsintheclassroom.com
Hello fellow Rogues,

Here are some worksheets I've used in previous years to review simple literary devices. They all require students to watch a single Clone Wars episode and analyze it for a different literary device.

"Tresspass" asks students to look at setting and character motivations.
"Rookies" asks students to look at the character traits of the clones and the battle droids using this classic episode.
"Lightsaber Lost" requires students to compare and contrast the character traits of Ahsoka Tano and Tera Sinube before identifying the lesson that both we and Ahsoka should learn from the episode.

Hope these are of some help!

Matt Applebee
LightsaberLostCW.docx
RookiesCW.docx