Welcome to the Rogues Ready Room!

Wes

Mar 2, 2015, 5:18:20 PM3/2/15
to rogues-r...@starwarsintheclassroom.com
Welcome Rogues,

As you all know, we launched a web forum earlier this year.  It didn't take long for us to discover the numerous challenges (mainly preventing spam) of managing a traditional web forum.  Because of this, we are switching over to Google Groups to help us better control the forum and limit the amount of spam.  Only Rogues will be able to post topics, but the forum will be publicly visible.  If you are already a Rogue, but are unable to post in the forum, please contact either Wes or Thomas.

This new forum cannot be sorted by content areas, etc. so please make sure when posting a topic, your Subject line is very clear as to the post's content.  This will help our members find helpful content more easily.

As always, if you're new to the forums, please let us know you're here by introducing yourself in a new thread.

Thanks and let the collaboration begin!

Wes and Thomas
This conversation is locked