Serve Like a Jedi Lesson Plans and Materials

Matthew Applebee

May 1, 2015, 1:22:15 AM5/1/15
to rogues-r...@starwarsintheclassroom.com
Hello Rogues!

I promised that I would upload the Serve Like a Jedi lesson plan I am using with my high school students in case anyone else is interested in checking it out, so here it is. I hope you all like them, and feel free to use what you would like and offer suggestions if you have any.

Blessings,

Matt Applebee
Serve Like a Jedi Presentation Public.pptx
Serve like Jedi Lesson Plan.docx
Stormtrooper Post It Note Directions.docx

Dennis Prestwood

May 1, 2015, 3:50:32 PM5/1/15
to rogues-r...@starwarsintheclassroom.com
Hi Matt,

Thanks for sharing the resources. The Post It Note Stormtrooper is killing me that I didn't think of doing that! Thank you so much for linking the activity kit. As a fifth grade teacher, I can see some of my students heads exploding with some of the activities offered.

Thanks again,
Dennis

Lori Barr

May 5, 2015, 8:39:38 AM5/5/15
to rogues-r...@starwarsintheclassroom.com
We could add words of kindness to the stickies before displaying them...