Editing video clips?

Carol Skalsky

May 5, 2015, 10:37:52 PM5/5/15
to rogues-r...@starwarsintheclassroom.com
I designed a group project linking Star Wars and Ecology (biomes & food webs) that I am introducing tomorrow. I made a Prezi to VERY briefly introduce the students to Star Wars, and then included video clips of different worlds in Star Wars to show examples of the various biomes (Tatooine, Hoth, Degobah, Naboo and Endor), as well as a great cantina scene video someone created. I linked to video clips I found on YouTube, but some of them (Endor in particular) weren't *exactly* what I was hoping for. I was wondering if there is a program or app that allows you to fairly easily create video clips of DVDs? Thanks for any tips!