College-level course on Star Wars at Mythgard!

Dominic Nardi

Jul 3, 2015, 11:14:05 AM7/3/15
to rogues-r...@starwarsintheclassroom.com
I wanted to let everybody here know about a new course coming this Fall at the Mythgard Academy, an online program for the study of speculative fiction It's called "The Force of Star Wars: Examining the Epic" (link here). The course is being taught by Dr. Amy Sturgis, who studies the history of science fiction. I've been a student and fan of Mythgard for a while and am looking forward to this one. It's open for enrollment now so feel free to check it out.