Adding ICV constraint in SPARQL form via HTTP?

Conrad Leonard

Oct 13, 2014, 7:03:30 AM10/13/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Judging by the documentation (specifying only RDF serialization types allowed for the {db}/icv/add resource) and a couple of experiments with cURL, I am guessing that it is not possible to add SPARQL-style ICV constraints via HTTP, but I hopefully wondered if there is anything I am missing, or if anyone has a suggested workaround?

Thank you

Mike Grove

Oct 13, 2014, 9:06:43 AM10/13/14
to stardog
On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Conrad Leonard <conrad....@hotmail.com> wrote:
Judging by the documentation (specifying only RDF serialization types allowed for the {db}/icv/add resource) and a couple of experiments with cURL, I am guessing that it is not possible to add SPARQL-style ICV constraints via HTTP, but I hopefully wondered if there is anything I am missing, or if anyone has a suggested workaround?

You just need to use the RDF serialization of the constraint:

[] a <tag:stardog:api:icv:Constraint> ;
  <tag:stardog:api:icv:query> "your constraint query".

Cheers,

Mike

Thank you

--