Schema Browser does not show imported classes

Daniel Stieglitz

Dec 2, 2013, 2:54:34 PM12/2/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, I tried searching the group for a similar problem but was unable to find one.

I've imported a dataset into a stardog DB, but when I go to the web-based Schema Browser, no classes show up. I'm able to perform SPARQL searches and the index shows 8M triples (which is correct).

Clicking on "Thing" returns "No more elements found!"

This is Stardog 2.0.3 Community. The triples were imported using the CLI bulk import.

Dan

Kendall Clark

Dec 2, 2013, 2:56:03 PM12/2/13
to stardog
There can be 8m triples and zero classes in an RDF graph.

Are you sure there are classes in the data? (Sorry if this is obvious,
but let's start there!)

If the data isn't sensitive, you can send it to me directly and we can
take a look.

Cheers,
Kendall
> --
> -- --

Daniel Stieglitz

Dec 2, 2013, 2:59:37 PM12/2/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi Kendall,

Fair enough, but yes, we imported a TBox with the data (technically that import is done after the main triples but should it matter?)

If I select the "Class Hierarchy" query from the "Explore" dropdown I get results

Dan

Kendall Clark

Dec 2, 2013, 3:02:09 PM12/2/13
to stardog
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Daniel Stieglitz
<dstie...@stainlesscode.com> wrote:
> Hi Kendall,
>
> Fair enough, but yes, we imported a TBox with the data (technically that
> import is done after the main triples but should it matter?)

Right, it shouldn't matter.

> If I select the "Class Hierarchy" query from the "Explore" dropdown I get
> results

Are you clicking on the arrow or the link's label? Click the arrow.

Cheers,
Kendall

Daniel Stieglitz

Dec 2, 2013, 3:13:30 PM12/2/13