SNARL driver issue

1 view

Emiliano Reynares

Mar 10, 2014, 12:52:07 PM3/10/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

I'm trying to run the SNARLExample.java stardog's example and I get the following error:

"Exception in thread "main" com.complexible.stardog.StardogException: No driver was found which supports the connection string: 'snarl://local/', please double-check the URL and verify the protocol is correct and try again.
at com.complexible.stardog.api.DriverManager.getDriver(DriverManager.java:56)
at com.complexible.stardog.api.admin.AdminConnectionConfiguration.connect(AdminConnectionConfiguration.java:37)
at stardogtesting.Main.main(Main.java:71)
"

Some suggestions?
Thanks!

Emiliano Reynares