Running SOTA examples in Java

bxa...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 8:47:41 AM4/7/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hello
I'm new in Stardog, I'm using the community version stardog-2.2.4.

I'm running SOTAQueryExample in Java but I keep falling in this error:

abr 07, 2015 9:35:53 AM com.complexible.stardog.Stardog <init>
GRAVE: There was an error while creating the injector
java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type com.complexible.stardog.reasoning.ConnectableReasonerFactory not present
at sun.reflect.generics.factory.CoreReflectionFactory.makeNamedType(Unknown Source)
       ( ... )

I added all the .jar available, and I don't know what to do to work.

Is it something missing?

Michael Grove

Apr 7, 2015, 8:52:17 AM4/7/15
to stardog
Yes, your classpath is incomplete.  You have to add all Stardog jars to your path.

Additionally, I recommend you upgrade to the most recent Stardog.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --