ALL-IN-ONE-JAR ?

1 view

fabio.f...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2016, 6:33:48 AM9/29/16
to Stardog
Hi

I am not currently using maven not gradle nor groovy, all very nice techs.
Simply I need to use some stardog classes in order to connect to stardog from a java application using a sesame remote connection "StardogRepository".

What I need is the right jar ... this seems to be a known issue, since stardog is assembled using gradle, hence stardog produces a high granularity of jars.

This is nice but for me quite time consuming, since I would like just to use stardog instead to partially engineer a connection to stardog.

Is there a way to get an all-in-one stardog jar?  Does it make sense?

Michael Grove

Sep 29, 2016, 6:52:18 AM9/29/16
to stardog
We do not provide a onejar artifact at this time. If you must manage
your jars manually, just include all of the jars in the client
directory. You'll have more than you strictly need, but you'll have
all the required jars for whatever you want to do. Your IDE probably
lets you bulk select jars and using directories is easy via the
command line.

Cheers,

Mike

> --
> -- --

Fabio Ricci

Sep 29, 2016, 6:54:44 AM9/29/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
That is what I did.

The exception on NAMESPACES comes with that - please see below.

I am afraid this is not solved ….

Cheers
Fabio
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Stardog" group.

signature.asc

Zachary Whitley

Sep 29, 2016, 7:03:48 AM9/29/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com

> On Sep 29, 2016, at 6:54 AM, Fabio Ricci <fabio.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That is what I did.
>
> The exception on NAMESPACES comes with that - please see below.
>
> I am afraid this is not solved ….

It's just a warning and an innocuous one at that. It looked like the suggestions on SO were to simply suppress the log message. Is ignoring it not acceptable?

Mike's suggestion should work for simple cases but keep in mind that you will have no dependency management if you choose to add additional dependencies.

You are stepping into the first level of Jarvante's jar hell. Abandon all hope ye who enter.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Stardog" group.
Message has been deleted