Do you support owl:ReflexiveProperty?

Alex Jouravlev

Jun 9, 2015, 8:07:32 PM6/9/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
On which reasoning levels?

Is there a single place where I can find the list of all properties that are supported?

Alex

Evren Sirin

Jun 10, 2015, 9:47:19 AM6/10/15
to Stardog
You can check the OWL profiles specification [1] about the constructs
supported in each profile. The reasoning level SL in Stardog is a
superset of the other profiles so you don't really need to change the
reasoning level unless you want to force the reasoner to ignore some
parts of your ontology. If there is an axiom in your ontology that is
not supported you will find a warning in the stardog.log. You can also
use the `reasoning schema` command to export the axioms that are being
used by the reasoner (anything ignored will not appear in the output).

Best,
Evren

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-owl2-profiles-20121211/

> Alex
>
> --
> -- --

Alex Jouravlev

Jun 10, 2015, 10:01:21 AM6/10/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi Evren,

Thank you for explanation.

Do I understand correctly that these features are not available via  the console?

Alex Jouravlev
Director, Business Abstraction Pty Ltd
Phone:       +61-(2)-8003-4830
Mobile:     +61-4-0408-3258
Web: http://www.businessabstraction.com
LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/alexjouravlev/

Evren Sirin

Jun 10, 2015, 10:10:32 AM6/10/15
to Stardog
On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Alex Jouravlev
<al...@businessabstraction.com> wrote:
> Hi Evren,
>
> Thank you for explanation.
>
> Do I understand correctly that these features are not available via the
> console?

Right, the reasoning schema command is only available via CLI.

Best,
Evren