Upgrade triple store to 3.0

Tze-John Tang

Mar 24, 2015, 3:06:20 PM3/24/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I did not find this in any documentation.  Is there a set of steps to upgrade an existing 2.2.4 db to 3.0?  When start the stardog server, I see a bunch of warnings like:

[WARNING com.complexible.stardog.metadata.MetadataIO.readBytes - Mar 24, 2015 06:55:56.202] Unrecognized option in the metadata: equality.reasoning.enabled
[WARNING com.complexible.stardog.metadata.MetadataIO.readBytes - Mar 24, 2015 06:55:56.203] Unrecognized option in the metadata: update.bucket.size
[WARNING com.complexible.stardog.metadata.MetadataIO.readBytes - Mar 24, 2015 06:55:56.206] Unrecognized option in the metadata: database.home
[WARNING com.complexible.stardog.metadata.MetadataIO.readBytes - Mar 24, 2015 06:55:56.206] Unrecognized option in the metadata: equality.reasoning.type

The server does start up, and things seem to be running fine. But is there anything I can do to fix these warnings?

Thanks,

-tj

ad...@e-artspace.com

May 13, 2015, 5:52:43 AM5/13/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Me too... even doing every repairs... No news?

Evren Sirin

May 13, 2015, 9:32:35 AM5/13/15
to Stardog
These warnings are harmless and can be ignored. The warnings are
printed for databases created before 3.0 that contain now obsolete
options. This shouldn't occur with any database created with version
3.0.x.

Best,
Evren