No button to kill a query on query management interface

1 view

s.ar...@geophy.com

Dec 13, 2016, 9:11:45 AM12/13/16
to Stardog
Hi all, there is no button to kill a long running query in the query management interface.

I guess this is a bug because it seems the interface is updated to often and the button is only available for a fraction of seconds.

Best,

Stephen Nowell

Dec 13, 2016, 9:25:45 AM12/13/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi Samur,

The query management page on the web console does indeed hide that kill
button. That will be fixed in a future release.

In the meantime, you can use the admin CLI to list [1] and kill [2] the
long-running queries.

Cheers,
Stephen

[1] http://docs.stardog.com/man/query-list.html
[2] http://docs.stardog.com/man/query-kill.html
> --
> -- --

Samur Araujo

Dec 13, 2016, 9:33:54 AM12/13/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Thanks!

On 12/13/16 09:11, s.ar...@geophy.com wrote:
Hi all, there is no button to kill a long running query in the query management interface.

I guess this is a bug because it seems the interface is updated to often and the button is only available for a fraction of seconds.

Best,
--
-- --

Senior Data Scientist