cannot start stardog on Amazon environment

NewUser

Dec 24, 2014, 5:26:06 AM12/24/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com

Hi,

I just downloaded stardog as a trial on a new amazon environment. I installed it and put the key in stardog home. But when I tried ./stardog-admin server start

I got the following message:

./stardog-admin: line 101: java: command not found

I tried googling this error but havent found anything similar anywhere. Do you any suggestions as to what I might do?

Best Regards

Philip Coates

Dec 24, 2014, 5:30:28 AM12/24/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Make sure that a JDK (ideally Oracle JDK 1.7+) is installed on the server.

--
-- --