Stardog 3.0 - bind datatype query for rdf:langString

oklma...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2015, 2:13:04 AM12/1/15
to Stardog
Hi,

In my ontology, I have a data property called http://somedomain.com#CustomerName which is of rdf:langString type.

When I run the sparql query :

select *  where {?s <http://somedomain.com#CustomerName> ?o . bind(datatype(?o) as ?type)}

I would expect it to return rdf:langString for the ?type. However, I am getting an empty value. When I tried the same query in Stardog 4.0, it returns rdf:langString

1. Is this a known problem in Stardog 3.0 ?

2. If it is, in which Stardog version is this resolved ?

3. Is there a workaround for this in Stardog 3.0 ?

Michael Grove

Dec 1, 2015, 6:20:03 AM12/1/15
to stardog
Stardog 3.x does not support RDF 1.1, which is where rdf:langString was introduced.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --