First-order-logic

Agustín Martínez

Apr 29, 2016, 9:09:10 AM4/29/16
to Stardog
Sorry for asking, this is not a support question. I was wondering if there's a roadmap where rules based on First-order-logic are included (quantifiers specifically). I've seen some AI papers that have proposed an extension of SWRL for this. Are you looking for this?

Regards,
Agustín

Kendall Clark

May 2, 2016, 10:45:39 AM5/2/16
to Stardog
Agustín,

We don't presently have this on the roadmap for a future Stardog release. That is, of course, subject to change as we learn more.

Cheers,
Kendall Clark

--
-- --