How does Export work in Web Console

jrh...@thematix.com

Jun 18, 2015, 5:11:10 PM6/18/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
It appears that the Web Console is using browser Javascript to ask the database to perform an export operation directly to the browser.
I can't find anything in the HTTP documentation or examples that shows how to do this. I know there is a CLI command for export, but
the browser can't cause this to be executed unless there is some HTTP request that Stardog interprets as a request to execute the CLI command equivalent and respond
with the file image.
Is this an undocumented feature of Stardog, or have I somehow overlooked the documentation? It would be a very useful feature to have.
Thanks, Jim

Kendall Clark

Jun 18, 2015, 5:14:59 PM6/18/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com