Imported vCard Ontology but No Classes?

1 view

rian...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 1:15:20 AM1/22/16
to Stardog
Hi, I setup a test DB and imported the vCard Ontology: https://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns

But when I use the Web Console, it does not show any Classes (nothing under Thing) but all the Properties are there?

See attached images.

Any ideas?

Renato
Class.png
Property.png

Evren Sirin

Jan 22, 2016, 9:54:39 AM1/22/16
to Stardog
Works fine for me. When you say import do you mean loading the
ontology directly or using owl:imports? Stardog does not follow
owl:imports statements. Do you see the classes listed if you run the
"Class Hierarchy" query in the query panel?

Best,
Evren
> --
> -- --

rian...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2016, 7:31:34 PM1/26/16
to Stardog
The Classes appeared after I restarted the server.

Zachary Whitley

Jan 26, 2016, 7:37:54 PM1/26/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com

On Jan 26, 2016, at 7:31 PM, rian...@gmail.com wrote:

The Classes appeared after I restarted the server.

You probably don't need to do anything as extreme as restarting the server. The web console can be a bit aggressive about caching. Usually reloading, skipping the browser cache will do the trick. On Firefox and chrome you can hit ctl+f5.

-- --
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Stardog" group.