Modifying the Stardog web console, community license restrictions?

Edan W

Dec 12, 2013, 7:52:19 AM12/12/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I would like to change the visual appearance of the web console. What are the guidelines under the community license for doing this?
I basically want to modify the CSS, show/hide buttons, colors, etc.  And for attribution, is the Stardog and CLARKE PARSIA logo required, or is "powered by Stardog" sufficient?

Cheers
Edan

Kendall Clark

Dec 12, 2013, 9:36:36 AM12/12/13
to stardog
If you read the license distributed with Community, it's pretty clear
that you can't modify the product. You also can't distribute it to 3rd
parties, so I'm not sure what the motivation to modify the look and
feel and to remove the Clark & Parsia logo would be. I suspect you
have a good reason for asking about this, which might be an indication
that talking about different licensing would be appropriate.

Please feel free to ping me if you that's the case.

Cheers,
Kendall