Bug:Query/Browse pages in Chrome

timmy....@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 8:51:33 AM3/30/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Possible bug: the Query and Browse pages in the Stardog admin console don't load in Chrome. It works in Firefox.

Edgar Rodriguez

Mar 30, 2015, 9:27:50 AM3/30/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
What version of stardog are you using?

--
-- --

Timmy Storms

Mar 30, 2015, 9:31:54 AM3/30/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Stardog 3.0.

Edgar Rodriguez

Mar 30, 2015, 9:46:14 AM3/30/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Could you remove the web console from Chrome's cache and try again? This looks very similar to https://groups.google.com/a/clarkparsia.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/stardog/osZJOwOxbMA

Best,
Edgar

Timmy Storms

Mar 30, 2015, 11:17:38 AM3/30/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Sorry, I was mistaken. We have both versions installed. The latest Stardog 2 version still doesn't work, even after clearing the cache. Stardog 3 seems to work fine in Chrome.

Thanks,
Timmy

Kendall Clark

Mar 30, 2015, 11:50:59 AM3/30/15
to stardog
We fixed the bug in 3. So you should probably use that one. ;>

Cheers,
Kendall