Status of HDFS

Bart van Leeuwen

Jul 28, 2016, 11:13:21 AM7/28/16
to Stardog
Hi,

in your blog post last year there was mentioning of HDFS support
http://blog.stardog.com/a-preview-of-stardog-4/

I'm wondering what the current status is

Bart

Kendall Clark

Jul 28, 2016, 11:18:06 AM7/28/16
to Stardog
Hi Bart,

We're working on horizontal scalability for Stardog and HDFS and other components of that ecosystem are part of that. But we haven't announced a release date publicly yet. It will be in 2017 is all we are saying now.

Cheers,
Kendall

--
-- --

Bart van Leeuwen

Jul 28, 2016, 11:20:05 AM7/28/16
to Stardog
Hi Kendal,

thanks for the swift reply.
We might be interested in helping out with testing in the near future.

Bart