How to update or delete data into tupple store

Yadav Virendra

Feb 26, 2013, 2:12:16 PM2/26/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

How can we do DML related stuff in stardog?
Is there any specification with respect to do all DML related activity in stardog if at all possible, if present then where can we get that?
How to write SPARQL to do so if at all possible?

Thanks..

Kendall Clark

Feb 26, 2013, 2:14:26 PM2/26/13
to stardog
Yadav,

What is DML?

Cheers,
Kendall
> --
> -- --

Yadav Virendra

Feb 26, 2013, 2:24:54 PM2/26/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi Kendall,

DML is for Data Manipulation Language in pure DBMS world, so my question is there anyway we can write SPARQL query to modify or delete data from triple store. Or any mechanism supported by stardog to provide these kind of functionality?

Cheers,
Virendra

Kendall Clark

Feb 26, 2013, 2:26:36 PM2/26/13
to stardog
Stardog currently supports data modifications via HTTP or SNARL; see
http://stardog.com/docs/network/ for details. Obviously you can also
modify data programmatically via Java, JS, etc.

We have plans to support SPARQL update by the 2.0 release.

Cheers,
Kendall

helbert arenas

Dec 11, 2013, 3:21:51 PM12/11/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,
I am new using Stardog. Would you please tell me where can I find an example of updating data in the triplestore using Java + Http.

I want to send a "insert data" SPARQL query to the server to add new triples based on the result of certain constraints in the "where" component of my query.

I will really appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Helbert

Mike Grove

Dec 12, 2013, 9:54:44 AM12/12/13
to stardog
On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 3:21 PM, helbert arenas <helb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am new using Stardog. Would you please tell me where can I find an example of updating data in the triplestore using Java + Http.

The documentation [1] is a good place to start.

Cheers,

Mike