Stardog webinterface issue

Anton Anikin

Jul 13, 2014, 3:13:00 AM7/13/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hello!

I have a problem with web interface:
On the main page it shows:
45 years
undefined

It also shows the database name as undefined and not allows to run queries (error that there is no database with name 'undefined', the real database name is different of course).
Where is the problem and how can it be fixed?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Anton Anikin

Mike Grove

Jul 14, 2014, 7:50:05 AM7/14/14
to stardog
On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 3:13 AM, Anton Anikin <cpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I have a problem with web interface:
On the main page it shows:
45 years
undefined
undefined
undefined

As we noted [1], this is due to the fact you're running the community edition for which the capabilities that gather this information are disabled.  The next release will have better handling for the community edition.

It also shows the database name as undefined and not allows to run queries (error that there is no database with name 'undefined', the real database name is different of course).

It's a bug on the way the HTTP Admin interface reports offline databases after a system restart. If you set your databases online from the CLI, after the restart, you should have them back in the web interface.  We're working on this for the next release.

Cheers,

Mike

Where is the problem and how can it be fixed?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Anton Anikin