OWL DL reasoning in Web Console

Emiliano Reynares

Mar 7, 2014, 2:45:26 PM3/7/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi guys,

I'm a newcomer to StarDog with a very simple question: Does the Web Console support OWL DL reasoning? I can´t find such profile when I'm performing a query over a database.

Thanks!

Fernando Hernandez

Mar 7, 2014, 3:43:56 PM3/7/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:45 PM, Emiliano Reynares <reynares...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm a newcomer to StarDog with a very simple question: Does the Web Console support OWL DL reasoning? I can´t find such profile when I'm performing a query over a database.

Currently it doesn't, but the CLI does. The short explanation is that DL is complete for TBox queries [1] only, so we thought it might confuse/annoy people if we had it there. We might change our minds about this.

Cheers,
Fernando