dereferenceable URIs

Edan W

Jan 13, 2014, 3:46:47 AM1/13/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi

What is the correct form of URI to enable a 303 redirect for a given resource via HTTP using the Stardog web console? Should it be something like:

This is not working for me, Stardog always responds with "no further elements found".

Cheers
Edan

Mike Grove

Jan 13, 2014, 8:39:22 AM1/13/14
to stardog
There isn't one, the web console loads as a single page web applications, all of its URLs are virtual; the fragments are never sent to the web server so you're never loading more than the root and the rest is done via ajax.

Cheers,

Mike

Cheers
Edan

--
-- --

Edgar Rodriguez

Jan 13, 2014, 10:49:32 AM1/13/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com

Hi Edan,

The URL that you’re using is to access a collection in the web console, in which my:Resource should be a Class and that will list all the individuals of the Class, that’s why you get “no further elements found”.
If you want to access an specific resource using the Web Console use the following URL format: ...myDB#!/browse/resource/my:Resource where my:Resource should be encoded.

Cheers,
Edgar