Stardog as a Windows service

1 view

smvande...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2014, 7:42:00 PM1/11/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
After installation of the windows service, I cannot access the db with a webbrowser with /[dbname]. Running the same server from a command line works fine. Strangely the /admin/databases does work when started as a windows service. Changing the log on properties to the current user (not local system) did not solve the problem. No error logs. Any ideas?

Stephen Nowell

Jan 13, 2014, 10:38:14 AM1/13/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a bug in the Windows
service installation script. It will be fixed in the next release.

-Stephen
> --
> -- --

smvande...@gmail.com