STRUUID() function

Peter Neorr

Mar 25, 2016, 1:32:23 PM3/25/16
to Stardog
I've noticed that the stardog web console doesn't allow me to use the STRUID() function even though my application (using sesame API) seems to tolerate it just fine.  What gives?  Is there an alternative function I should use?

FYI:  Here's a query example that my application uses:
   CONSTRUCT {
  ?target ?targetP ?targetO .
  ?counterUri <http://www.champtc.com/ontologies/core#hasCount> ?targetCount .
}
{
  {
    BIND(IRI(CONCAT( "http://www.champtc.com/ontologies/core#Counter-" ,STRUUID())) AS ?counterUri)
  }
  {
    select (count(?target) as ?targetCount )
    WHERE
    {
  FILTER( ?o0 = "CVE-2008-3012" ) .
    }
  }
  UNION {
  FILTER( ?o0 = "CVE-2008-3012" ) .
  ?target ?targetP ?targetO .
  }
}

Regards,
Peter Neorr

Evren Sirin

Mar 25, 2016, 1:37:00 PM3/25/16
to Stardog
This looks like a bug in the Javascript SPARQL parser webconsole uses.
We'll take a look at this. As an alternative you can use STR(UUID()).

Best,
Evren

Peter Neorr

Mar 25, 2016, 1:47:54 PM3/25/16
to Stardog
Thank you Evren,

I just discovered UUID(), and it's working fine for me.   :)

Thank Again,
Peter Neorr

--
-- --