Javascript Framework test

Patrick

Mar 3, 2016, 11:15:16 AM3/3/16
to Stardog
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie, so if its possible to give me an easy to follow, explicit response please, :-) .

I try running the script ./load_test_data.sh and got an error, so I did it manually from the command line and the test database is on stardog server. I also tested node.js with a simple script to make sure it works, and everything works fine. I am using OSX el capitan.

However, open test/index.html doesn’t do anything else but show the stardog logo and when I run node test.js I get this error.
> sta...@0.3.1 test /Users/me/Documents/stardog-4.0.5
> node test.js

./load_test_data.sh: line 4: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 5: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 8: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 9: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 12: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 13: stardog-admin: command not found
There was an error loading the test data.

And I get the following error from stardog.js

node stardog.js
module.js:327
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module '/Users/me/Documents/stardog-4.0.5/stardog.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:325:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:276:25)
    at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:441:10)
    at startup (node.js:134:18)
    at node.js:962:3

Thank You

Patrick

Michael Grove

Mar 3, 2016, 11:18:55 AM3/3/16
to stardog
On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Patrick <patb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie, so if its possible to give me an easy to follow, explicit response please, :-) .

I try running the script ./load_test_data.sh and got an error, so I did it manually from the command line and the test database is on stardog server. I also tested node.js with a simple script to make sure it works, and everything works fine. I am using OSX el capitan.

However, open test/index.html doesn’t do anything else but show the stardog logo and when I run node test.js I get this error.
> sta...@0.3.1 test /Users/me/Documents/stardog-4.0.5
> node test.js

./load_test_data.sh: line 4: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 5: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 8: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 9: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 12: stardog-admin: command not found
./load_test_data.sh: line 13: stardog-admin: command not found
There was an error loading the test data.

You're not running load_test_data.sh from where it can access stardog-admin. You either need to put it in your path, or run it from the bin directory.

And I get the following error from stardog.js

node stardog.js
module.js:327
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module '/Users/me/Documents/stardog-4.0.5/stardog.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:325:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:276:25)
    at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:441:10)
    at startup (node.js:134:18)
    at node.js:962:3

Did you `npm install stardog` ?

Cheers,

Mike

Thank You

Patrick

--
-- --

Patrick

Mar 3, 2016, 2:32:12 PM3/3/16
to Stardog
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response.
It was actually a problem with the STARDOG_HOME env variable not being probably defined.

Patrick