Bulk load with ignoring rdf parsing errors

1 view

Laurens De Vocht

Jun 7, 2013, 3:18:37 AM6/7/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I use the following method as described in:

./stardog-admin db create -n db -t D -u admin -p admin /path

however the option parameter:

--strict-parsing=FALSE

does not seem to work with this command.

So I was wondering how to avoid parsing errors when bulk loading data: so configure the loader to ignore the triples that cause the parsing error?

Message: org.openrdf.rio.RDFParseException: '0' is not a valid value for datatype http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#gYear

Mike Grove

Jun 7, 2013, 7:16:30 AM6/7/13
to stardog
On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Laurens De Vocht <laur...@gmail.com> wrote:
I use the following method as described in:

./stardog-admin db create -n db -t D -u admin -p admin /path

however the option parameter:

--strict-parsing=FALSE

does not seem to work with this command.

Yes, this is a known problem with 1.2.x and the fix is scheduled for the next release, which should be next week.

So I was wondering how to avoid parsing errors when bulk loading data: so configure the loader to ignore the triples that cause the parsing error?

For now, you'll have to configure the server via stardog.properties to disable strict parsing.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --