ICV (Guard Mode)

bgonc...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2016, 11:47:26 AM6/13/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi guys, please consider increasing the number of IC's allowed for the community edition (only 20). Currently I'm testing the system very specially w.r.t. the ICV features, which are unique among triplestores. We are considering Stardog against Allegro G. (currently the chosen triplestore in my group). However 20 constraints is nothing and we can't move to an Enterprise Edition unless I'm able to carry out more robust tests beforehand. Please let me know if this request sounds fair to you. Thank you! Cheers, Bernardo.

PS. There is a mistake in the manual (4.1), in section 'ICV Guard Mode'. At line:

./stardog-admin db metadata set -o icv.enabled=true myDb #enable ICV

There should be no 'db' command.

Zachary Whitley

Jun 13, 2016, 12:00:00 PM6/13/16
to Stardog
I'm not a stardog person but the 30-day eval version doesn't have any restrictions (other than being limited to 30 days). It's the middle option on the stardog.com homepage under "Developer"

Hi guys, please consider increasing the number of IC's allowed for the community edition. Currently I'm testing the system very specially w.r.t. the ICV features, which are unique among triplestores. We are considering Stardog against Allegro G. (currently the chosen triplestore). However 20 constraints is nothing and we can't move to an Enterprise Edition unless I'm able to carry out more robust tests beforehand. Please let me know if this request sounds fair to you. Thank you! Cheers, Bernardo.

--
-- --
---

Kendall Clark

Jun 13, 2016, 12:13:34 PM6/13/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

Thanks for the correction,and feedback.

Is there some reason you can't eval with the 30-day trial? It has no feature restrictions.

Cheers,
Kendall

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 11:47 AM <bgonc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys, please consider increasing the number of IC's allowed for the community edition. Currently I'm testing the system very specially w.r.t. the ICV features, which are unique among triplestores. We are considering Stardog against Allegro G. (currently the chosen triplestore). However 20 constraints is nothing and we can't move to an Enterprise Edition unless I'm able to carry out more robust tests beforehand. Please let me know if this request sounds fair to you. Thank you! Cheers, Bernardo.

PS. There is a mistake in the manual (4.1), in section 'ICV Guard Mode'. At line:

./stardog-admin db metadata set -o icv.enabled=true myDb #enable ICV

There should be no 'db' command.

Bernardo Gonçalves

Jun 13, 2016, 12:13:51 PM6/13/16
to Stardog