[Stardog 2.0.3] Error when checking consistency of DB on Windows

anno...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2014, 11:04:55 AM1/17/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hello,

I'm having a problem with a Stardog feature on Windows. Both when using the CLI and the Java API, if I try to ckeck the consistency of a DB, I get (in Java):

Exception in thread "main" com.complexible.stardog.StardogException: Unknown command type 'IsConsistent', cannot execute.
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.client.HttpClientAPIUtil.checkResponseCode(HttpClientAPIUtil.java:258)
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.client.HttpClientAPIUtil.execute(HttpClientAPIUtil.java:681)
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.reasoning.client.HttpReasoningConnection.executeConsistencyCheck(HttpReasoningConnection.java:188)
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.reasoning.client.HttpReasoningConnection.isConsistent(HttpReasoningConnection.java:169)
at com.complexible.stardog.protocols.http.reasoning.client.HttpReasoningConnection.isConsistent(HttpReasoningConnection.java:161)
at ...

I'm emphasizing the fact that I'm on Windows, because I've tried the CLI command "stardog reasoning consistency" on Linux and it works

Mike Grove

Jan 17, 2014, 2:13:48 PM1/17/14
to stardog
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:04 AM, <anno...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm having a problem with a Stardog feature on Windows. Both when using the CLI and the Java API, if I try to ckeck the consistency of a DB, I get (in Java):

This sounds like it's a classpath issue.  That message would be printed if the server cannot find the bindings for the reasoner.

How are you starting Stardog on Windows?

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --

anno...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2014, 2:28:50 PM1/17/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Well, I've downloaded the trial version and followed the steps from here: http://docs.stardog.com/quick-start/. Nothing special, I guess. I also don't have any stardog.properties files in STARDOG_HOME

anno...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2014, 2:53:39 PM1/17/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
If it helps with anything, I am on a 64-bit Windows, with JDK 7 and JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45.