Stardog related publications / scientific papers

sabi...@yahoo.de

Apr 29, 2014, 8:06:12 AM4/29/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Dear all,

I am using Stardog in the implementation part of my PhD. Can you point me to some scientific papers related to integrity constraint validation as implemented in Stardog? So far I only found this
Sirin, E. & Tao, J., 2009. Towards Integrity Constraints in OWL. In Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on OWL: Experiences and Directions (OWLED 2009), Chantilly, VA, United States, October 23-24, 2009. CEUR-WS.org. Available at: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.156.5473&rep=rep1&type=pdf

But the this publication is related to the Pellet ICV.

Are you aware of any recent publication linking this topic to Stardog?

Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
Sabina

Kendall Clark

Apr 29, 2014, 8:55:10 AM4/29/14
to stardog
There isn't a newer, Stardog-specific publication about ICV. And modulo some implementation details (which probably aren't very important), the ICV in Stardog is pretty much the same as the ICV in Pellet.

Cheers,
Kendall Clark

--
-- --