SSL 2-way handshake

zachary...@wavestrike.com

Aug 3, 2015, 1:36:55 PM8/3/15
to Stardog
Is there a way to configure Stardog to require a two-way SSL handshake to require the use of a client certificate?

Michael Grove

Aug 3, 2015, 1:46:41 PM8/3/15
to stardog
On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 1:36 PM, <zachary...@wavestrike.com> wrote:
Is there a way to configure Stardog to require a two-way SSL handshake to require the use of a client certificate?

No.  Although I've not experimented with that.  I think most or all of that is handled in the keystore setup; so it might just be a matter of configuring the keystore properly.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --

Zachary Whitley

Aug 3, 2015, 3:05:41 PM8/3/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I think all that's needed in Netty is to call
setNeedClientAuth(true)
on SSLEngine at the server side.

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/javax/net/ssl/SSLEngine.html?is-external=true#setNeedClientAuth%28boolean%29