SPARQL results caching in the web console

Tze-John Tang

Mar 4, 2015, 10:29:47 AM3/4/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I am using the web console in IE, and the SPARQL query results appear to be cached. Even after I delete the triples, they are still being returned from the web console.  Is there any way to clear the cache? I was unable to use Chrome, because when trying to get to the login page, it just hangs.

I am using 2.2.4.

-tj

Edgar Rodriguez

Mar 4, 2015, 1:32:05 PM3/4/15
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Tze-John Tang <tzejoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using the web console in IE, and the SPARQL query results appear to be cached. Even after I delete the triples, they are still being returned from the web console.  Is there any way to clear the cache?

You can try clearing the IE cache or using the "InPrivate Browsing" incognito mode for IE.

I was unable to use Chrome, because when trying to get to the login page, it just hangs.

We have identified this issue and the fix is included in the next version.

I am using 2.2.4.

-tj

Cheers,
Edgar