Schema browser does not show the class hierarchy when reasoning.schema.graphs changes from default

Amin Tajgardoon

Aug 18, 2014, 5:38:54 PM8/18/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi,

when I set the reasoning.schema.graphs to something other than default, the schema browser in the webconsole of Stardog-2.1.3 does not show the class hierarchy. Also, I can only see the Stardog default prefixes like rdf, rdfs, and so on.

Best,

Amin Tajgardoon

Aug 18, 2014, 6:28:44 PM8/18/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
By prefixes I mean namespaces.

--
-- --

Amin

Edgar Rodriguez

Aug 19, 2014, 9:35:53 AM8/19/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Amin Tajgardoon <amin.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

when I set the reasoning.schema.graphs to something other than default, the schema browser in the webconsole of Stardog-2.1.3 does not show the class hierarchy.

Currently the schema browser in the Web Console shows only the elements from the schema stored in the default graph, without reasoning. We'll work to improve the expressivity of the schema browser in future releases.

Also, I can only see the Stardog default prefixes like rdf, rdfs, and so on.

Could you verify that the namespaces reported by the CLI command `stardog namespace list <db>` are included in the prefix list in the web console query panel?

Best,

Best,
Edgar

Amin Tajgardoon

Aug 20, 2014, 2:26:04 PM8/20/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Thanks. I also tried the CLI command, it returns only the default namespaces, the same as what I see in the web console:

+---------+---------------------------------------------+
| Prefix  |                  Namespace                  |
+---------+---------------------------------------------+
| owl     | http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#              |
| rdfs    | http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#       |
| stardog | tag:stardog:api:                            |
| xsd     | http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#           |

Amin

Fernando Hernandez

Aug 20, 2014, 2:57:55 PM8/20/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Amin,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Amin Tajgardoon <amin.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

when I set the reasoning.schema.graphs to something other than default, the schema browser in the webconsole of Stardog-2.1.3 does not show the class hierarchy. Also, I can only see the Stardog default prefixes like rdf, rdfs, and so on.

How are you adding the namespaces to your database? Note that Stardog currently supports adding namespaces on database creation or via 'stardog namespace add' [1].

Cheers,
Fernando

Amin Tajgardoon

Aug 20, 2014, 4:14:17 PM8/20/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
I just expected Stardog to grab the namespaces as it does when I load the data into default context. I haven't tried adding them manually. Thanks for the note.

--
-- --

Amin