owl:sameAs basics

1 view

lyx...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 4:24:57 AM12/23/13
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hi, sorry for dumb question. I'm trying to test basic reasoning, but don't get the basics.

The case I'm trying to produce looks like this:

1. I create a database
$ stardog-admin db create -n db1 -o icv.enabled=true icv.reasoning.type=QL -- input.ttl

input.ttl contents:

2. query "foo":

$ bin/stardog query "db1;reasoning=QL" "select * where { <http://example.org/foo> ?p ?o }"

+-------------------------+------------------------+

|            p            |           o            |

+-------------------------+------------------------+

| http://example.org/name | "foo"                  |

| owl:sameAs              | http://example.org/bar |

+-------------------------+------------------------+

3. query "bar" (I expect it to return same triples as "foo", because of owl:sameAs fact), but it's empty:

$ bin/stardog query "db1;reasoning=QL" "select * where { <http://example.org/bar> ?p ?o }"

+-------+-------+

|   p   |   o   |

+-------+-------+

+-------+-------+

Please, tell me, what am I doing wrong? Did I misunderstood owl:sameAs, or missed some configurations, or else?

input.ttl

Mike Grove

Dec 23, 2013, 7:18:46 AM12/23/13
to stardog
Stardog does not support equality reasoning.  You might find our documentation [1] on reasoning a helpful resource.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --