Webconsole password change

1 view

Zachary

Jan 6, 2016, 12:07:00 PM1/6/16
to Stardog
I noticed that on a new install if you go into the webconsole and change the admin password the UI starts behaving strangely. It appears like some elements don't load anymore. Explicitly logging out and logging back in with the new password fixes it up. I've seen it before and it's not a problem but I thought you might want to automatically log the user out on a password change. If not it appears like things are broken.

Edgar Rodriguez

Jan 6, 2016, 1:38:37 PM1/6/16
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Hello Zachary,

Thank you for the feedback, we’re adding this to the list of enhancements for the web console and it will be included in a future release.

Cheers,

— Edgar

--
-- --