bugs in Sesame API context handling

1 view

András Förhécz

Apr 4, 2014, 10:16:37 AM4/4/14
to sta...@clarkparsia.com
Dear Support,

I have two issues using the Sesame API with Stardog v2.1.2.

RepositoryConnection.getContextIDs() returns the same context multiple times. It seems to return the result of SPARQL query "SELECT ?g { GRAPH ?g { ?s ?p ?o } }" instead of "SELECT DISTINCT ?g { GRAPH ?g { ?s ?p ?o } }", every context is included for each statement it contains.

RepositoryConnection.size(Resource... contexts) is not supported when context is specified. Works without arguments but throws the following stack trace if context is given:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at com.complexible.stardog.sesame.StardogRepositoryConnection.size(StardogRepositoryConnection.java:441)

I'm using Stardog 2.1.2, installed into local maven repo with the mavenInstall script. My pom.xml contains the following dependencies:

<!-- Stardog Sesame API -->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.openrdf.sesame</groupId>
<artifactId>sesame-query</artifactId>
<version>2.7.10</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.openrdf.sesame</groupId>
<artifactId>sesame-repository-api</artifactId>
<version>2.7.10</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.complexible.stardog</groupId>
<artifactId>api</artifactId>
<version>2.1.2</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.complexible.stardog</groupId>
<artifactId>sesame</artifactId>
<version>2.1.2</version>
</dependency>

I have attached a JUnit test demonstrating both issues.

Best,
  András Förhécz

SesameAPITest.java

Mike Grove

Apr 4, 2014, 11:05:38 AM4/4/14
to stardog
Thanks for reporting these, and providing a test case!

We've fixed both and they'll be included in the 2.1.3 release.

Cheers,

Mike

--
-- --